Ranger is proud of the many ways in which our pumps are utilized. From industrial-processing to trucking, Ranger pumps are used for a wide variety of applications.
Oil and Gas
- Crude oil and other oil/gas applications
- 48 Series pumps are primarily utilized for crude oil and condensate transfer applications
- The 48 Series generates up to 460 gallons per minute
- Our 11 and 17 Series units are often found in oily water seperation systems, circulating crude oil through “Heater-Treater” units
- PTO and Hydraulic-driven pumps can both be used as tank truck pumps
- Asphalt, chemical, oil, and gas applications