Ranger offers four series of versatile helical gear pumps for moving both low and high viscosity liquids.
Ranger offers 3 different ways for our pumps to be driven. Gear reductions, hydraulics, and PTOs are available for all 4 series of Ranger Pumps
Smooth operating helical gears
- Heat treated ductile iron helical gears provide silent, efficient, and lasting service life.
- Finely keyed and machined gears are easily replaced by sliding on and off the mainshaft.
- Friction and vibration are kept at a minimum by careful machining of the meshing helical gears.
Extended-life wearing services
- High lead bronze, iron, or carbon bearings are available.
- Pumping gears are supported by four heavy duty sleeve bearings to prolong service life.
- Special machined grooves in the bearings allow both circulation and lubrication for lower bearing temperatures.
- Special outboard drive shaft bearing absorbs thrust loads and helps support external radius loads.
Precision ground shafts
- Induction bearing and packing surfaces on precision ground steel shafts extend pump life.
- Hardened stainless steel shafts are available for specific installations.
Rugged cast-iron castings
- Maximum pumping efficiency is gained from quality castings machined to high tolerances.
- Positive alignment of the faceplate case and backplate is insured by large hardened steel dowel pins.